Friday, April 27, 2012

+Day 9: Last two makeup items you used up completely?


HMMM! That's a tough one! I would have to say my Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil and my Almay Intense I-color Eyeliner! 
This lip balm may be a bit pricey, but it's well worth it! It gets deep into your lips and leaves them so soft and smooth. It even gives them a red tint! I haven't had a chance to pick any more up, but I highly suggest you all try it! It's not waxy at all like some other products Burt's Bees puts out :)


LOVE this eyeliner! I had it in black and it was my favorite liner for my waterline! It stayed on very well and didn't bleed out under my lashes like a lot of liners do. I do believe it's hypoallergenic which is always a plus! The packaging is very lovely, with a twist up applicator and built in sharpener in the bottom! You really cannot go wrong with this bad boy here :)

♥Mariah♥


No comments:

Post a Comment