Monday, April 23, 2012

+Day 5: Lipstick, lipgloss, or lipstain - and top 3 shades

Lipstick for sure! Although, i've  have yet to try on a lipstain, but i'm pretty sure I wouldn't care for them! Lipgloss is just way too sticky for my liking, although I do wear it time to time!
You just can't ever go wrong with a good lipstick! And the best part with them is how cheap you can find them :D  Two out of my 3 top favorites are drugstore brand and I just love them to bits!


(L to R: KVD's Painted Love Lipstick in Lovecraft, Revlon Lipstick in Peach, and Covergirl's LipPerfection in Divine)

Divine is the most beautiful PERFECT purple color and I do believe it has some blue undertones because my teeth look a lot white with this on ;) It stays on beautifully throughout the day too! If you enjoy wearing bolder colors, this is the lipstick for you! 

PEACH PEACH PEACH! It looks a bit more red in the photos, but I promise you that it lives up to it's name! Its so soft on your lips and in color! But very pigmented! This lipstick is very versatile and can be worn day or night! 

 (review on this guy is HERE!)
Lovecraft is my goto for a natural/nude lip! It's a bit pricey, but well worth your money! The color stays on all day without budging! The packaging is so delicate and hand drawn by KVD herself! 

Sorry if these aren't the best swatches, but from top to bottom is Divine, Peach, and Lovecraft! 

Hope you enjoyed my thoughts on these beauties :)

♥Mariah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment