Sunday, April 29, 2012

+Day 11: What is your normal daily makeup?


I really don't do much at all for my day to day makeup! I put on a light dusting of powder all over my face and then do some kind of cat eye! Doesn't get any more simple than that in my book ;P

Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent

In this photo i'm using Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner
(Please excuse my grubby nails! I promise i'm painting them right after posting this! )


What I do is apply some of ELF's eye primer around my lashes and outer corner where I'll be placing the eyeliner. I've been testing out this eyeliner in particular the past few days so i can do a review on it in the upcoming week or so. So far, so good! I do set it with some black shadow, just out of habit from using my gel liner so often! Depending on how much time I have, I'll do a longer cat eye like being shown above. But if i'm in a hurry, I just do a little flick at the end of my lashes. I KNOW I should apply mascara, but the tube i've had needed to be thrown out and I've yet to find a replacement! 
Once my eyes are complete, I powder my face, focusing on my oily spots (T-Zone) and MAYBE put on some of FRESH's Sugar Lip Treatment. After that, i'm out the door and ready for the day! :)

♥Mariah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment