Tuesday, April 24, 2012

+Day 6: List every foundation you've ever used, from best to worst

In all honesty, I NEVER use foundation, although I have owned three over the past few years!



The best one was Revlon's ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin
It still didn't help my dry skin, it actually accentuated it in some spots. (around my nose) It felt kinda heavy and cakey to me, but then again, i'm not used to wearing foundation.


The other ones i've tried were L'Oreal True Match. It was the first foundation I ever used. I can't really give you guys a say on how it worked, because it was YEARS ago!  Sorry about that!


Finally, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid was SUCH  a letdown! It had such good hype, but in the end, was just awful! It made my skin even more dry than it already was! After a couple of uses I just gave it to my mom. It seems to work for her!


Overall, I just stay away from foundations because my skin is just too stubborn! It's oily in my T-zone but drying around my nose! I just dust my face lightly in the oily areas, and, use concealer when needed. That works well for me! :)

♥Mariah♥

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's the first negative review I've ever read of Neutrogena Healthy skin. =O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! But it just was really drying :( i think my skin is just special ^_^;

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really helped :) i was thinking about buying some of these! im new on here so follow me:
    http://makeupyourworldd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i could help! Im fairly new to makeup blogging as well :)

      Delete
  4. my cousin who works as a hollywood makeup artist swears by colorstay~
    I really don't like wearing foundation, but that's the only one I tend to bother with if I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone's skin is different and i am just one of the unlucky ones! It looks beautiful on other people's skin though :)

      Delete