Wednesday, April 18, 2012

+Day 1: What is your favorite brand, and 5 top products from there?

Oh man, this one is really hard! I don't have a whole lot of makeup (at least, I don't think I do!) so this will be kinda hard to figure out! But I think my favorite, as of now, would be NYX! They are so crazy affordable and should be so much more for how wonderful the quality is! Their eyeshadows are so soft and easy to blend! The pigmentation is amazing as well. I just recently purchased one of their round lipsticks in Haute Melon and it's SOOOO creamy! (expect a review from that in the next week or so!) Speaking of creamy, I think it's safe to say that if you're a makeup lover, you'll know about NYX's jumbo eye pencils! I have two in Milk and Black Bean. They make such amazing bases and are super easy to blend! 

And for my top five, well, i've listed off a few already! But i'll just go ahead and list off what they are, followed by their names :)
-Round lipstick in Haute Melon
-Loose pearl eye shadow in Orange Zest pearl
-Single eye shadow(s) in Black and White
-Jumbo eye pencil(s) in Milk and Black Bean
-Roll on Eye Shimmer in Blue







I would love to try more of their lipsticks, roll on shimmer, and eye shadows! Some products I've been meaning to buy are their Soft Matte lip Cream and a few different kinds of their blush!

Overall, this brand is amazing. I will happily keep buying products from them!

♥Mariah♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment