Wednesday, April 25, 2012

+Day 7: Eyeliner everyday? Liquid, pencil, or gel?



If not everyday, every other day! I do go days without makeup, just to give my face a rest ;)
But anyways, as of recently, I use all three! I finally obtained a liquid liner worthy of my money! In order, i'll share what ones I use :)




Liquid- Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Now I haven't used this product long enough to see any results with my lashes, BUT, I can say that this product has such stellar precision! The first day I used it, it was a bit streaky and flaked after reapplying. But the next day, I shook it harder and longer (hehehe) and tried angling it down towards my face. It came out smooth and very opaque! I'm in love with this!

Pencil- Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner
For 69-99 cents, this stuff works really darn well! I have 4 colors in Sky Blue, Black Black, Amethyst, and Turquoise! They all blend pretty well and stay on nicely with a setting powder of some sort :) Very pigmented too!

Gel- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
I've had this eyeliner for a while now and It really is quite amazing! The brush isn't that bad either! The only con I have with this product is that it's a little too thick for my liking, BUT, because of that I feel it lasts longer. I would definitely purchase this product again!


Hope you all enjoyed today's challenge! 


♥Mariah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment