Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beauty Blogger Get to Know Me Tag

Took this from the ever so lovely neonchipmunkmakeup :3


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
thick and slightly wavy!

2. What is your natural hair colour?
a darkish brown color! aka SHIT BROWN

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Once in a blue moon I will goto a good family friend to do my hair, but usually I do it myself!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
maybe 2-3 times a week! As long as I don't touch my hair too much, It goes a while without getting oily.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
lol well I guess you can say I do! I have to wear the same clothes for work. But otherwise, I am kind of all over the place!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself :)

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
some weeks I change it 3 times, others just once :) It just depends how much time I have.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Usually year round! I hardly paint them though. For how often I never wear socks, I never think to paint my toes!

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
It just depends on the look I'm going for. Somedays it can take a few minutes, other days, about half an hour!

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Eyes! I haven't had any luck finding the perfect foundation so I only use a pressed powder to help absorb the excess oil in my face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
I don't really have money to throw around, so I buy products that I think I'll love! I'm starting to go outside that though and try different things so I can do some reviews.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never, in my entire life, worn falsies! ;n; I wear glasses and the lashes I am drawn too would just hit my lens and make it impossible to see :ccc

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope! I can go a week without anything but a dust of powder.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Yup! I get bored sometimes :p

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
oh yeah. Sometimes I can just tell that work is going be long and stressful and not worth getting dolled up for.


16. How many high end products do you have?
Just a handful. I have a MAC lipstick and blush, Sigma's Paris Palette, The Balm's Nude 'Tude palette, and I think that's all?? Oh I have the Too Faced eye primer as well.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every two weeks or so.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
The only time I plan out an outfit is for special events like anniversaries or little trips out of town :)

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Every couple of weeks :3 I have a couple different ones I can change out and I get bored with a handbag very easily.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I usually goto sleep between 1-2:30 every night. But no matter when my alarm is set, my body wakes me up at the same time every stinkin day at 11 am :/ sometimes I take naps if i'm really tired though.

21. How often or when do you work out?
what is this "work out" you speak of??

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
I am a righty

23. How tall are you?
5'3 or 5'4? it's been a while since I've been measured.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nope! I used to be able to do a little ASL, but I've forgotten what I used to know.

25. How many pets do you have?
Just my asshole cat Kouvu. He's so adorable and if you follow me on tumblr or instagram you've probably seen a handful of pictures of my special guy.
 (he's not that big of an asshole, just very playful and a big diva)

26. How often are you on blogger?
a couple times a day

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Usually just on mine!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try ass you see other posts?
uhhhh I sure don't try any ass but sometimes I do try products i've seen on other posts/videos.

29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
I didn't want to use gummyrat and I wan't some cliche makeup name so I went with this and I actually like it and It kind of rolls off the tongue. lol

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Usually I use my Droid 4! But I may start using my Digital camera more. The name of it escapes my mind right now though...

31. How often do you clean your house?
Well I live with my mom, so never. But I do clean my cave of a room once in a while. I do have my own bathroom though so I am inclined to clean that :c

32. What is your favourite colour?
sea foam green/mint green!

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
it used to be Missbehave :c does anyone else remember that??

34. Do you swear?
I sure do. But I try to tone it down around certain family and co-workers.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
working :c


If any of you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

~Mariah~

No comments:

Post a Comment