Thursday, July 12, 2012

Excited!


SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!
until my (well, the man sauce's too) vacation!
I am even more excited because I discovered that there's a 
store at the local mall there!! I am unfortunate enough to not have a Lush store nearby so i;m super excited to be able to goto one!!

I have a few things in mind that I'd like to get too! Mainly bath bombs, even though I hardly ever take any baths ;3; 

We're also going to be hitting up a MAC store while we're there even though there is one here where I live. I plan on getting some of their fluidline and possibly some lipstick. Need to check an see if there's a sephora near there as well! 

I'm not too sure what else I'll end up buying, but if I can figure out how to work stupid videos on here, then I would LOOOVE to make a haul video ;u;

I guess I just need to get Window's Movie Maker for Dummies :p

Anyways, I'm still alive! Just still working a lot and there's been a tad bit of drama at work that could effect me in the near future ;n; not looking forward to that at all :/

But here's to hoping I can make the time to blog more! I have way too much stuff that needs reviewing :c 
Not to mention the list of tutorials I have in mind! 

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well!

~Mariah~


No comments:

Post a Comment