Friday, August 3, 2012

Get Rid of Tangles and Knots with Ease!


Remember these guys?

I remember CLEARLY that if anyone came at me with a brush or comb, I would scream bloody murder. So when my parents found this stuff, they about cried with relief! These detangling sprays are so nice smelling and make any pesky knots and tangles go away almost instantly! Spritz this through your hair (wet or dry) and comb through it. No need to rinse it out afterwards either! 

It will leave your hair smelling so fresh and sweet also leave it feeling super soft! I love putting my hair up in a pony tail or bun after using this, then later, taking it down! (who else does that?)
I can't say for sure how much the L`oreal one is, and the price at my local grocery store for Suave's was $2.58. 

It's not Paul Mitchell or anything, but for a few bucks, it's worth it! And, if you happen to have kidlets, they can happily use it too :)


~Mariah~







No comments:

Post a Comment