Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Back!!

Hi guys!

I've returned from my vacation to Minnesota! We ate so much yummy food and visited the zoo! We also accidentally spent all 4 days at the mall ^^; But that's okay! At least I can say i've been through the Mall Of America twice! We didn't go on any of the rides sadly because we thought it'd be super expensive! But for a full day of rides it was only around 30 bucks a person! I think we'll definitely be going back next year!

Anywho~ I ended up buying everything I had planned on getting! YAY! What I bought was a new pair of shoes for work (just some neon orange canvas shoes from Urban Outfitters for 10 bucks!), a handful of earrings from dehlia's, some new nose rings (actually stretched out my nose a size bigger because it's uneven!), some plush from the disney store, a lipstick from MAC (impassioned), and some new eye liner! (Kat Von D's tattoo liner in Trooper)

And the highlight of the whole trip was being able to FINALLY goto a LUSH store! I have an awesome post coming up tomorrow! I'm so happy and in love with that store! I'm super bummed out we don't have a store here, but the closest one is 2-3 hours away and we just so happen to be going there in october for Die Antwoord! I do believe I will be ordering in bulk online after that though ;3;

Anyways, we had a kick ass trip and I took some really nice photos that will forever make me smile :)

Oh, and I also got kisses from a baby goat. THAT WAS SO CUTE.

Well, i'll end this post with some of the pictures I snapped while there :)

eating white castle for the first time in 6 years!

MOA

Not sure what these guys were!


mooses are huge!

BABY GOAT KISSES

i loved this guy so much!

SPONGEBOB'S HOUSE

hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment