Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Favorites!

So I've seen different variations of these, so I thought I'd try one out for myself!
It won't be specifically beauty related, but just anything I am drooling over for the week! And today I just really need to post something fun. I've had a rough day :c

Anyways, I hope you like these little finds!

I am very much in love with skulls and skeletons! So when I found this I fell in love! 

(via macabrecreations on etsy)




Okay, how cute are these guys? I love cute things and this just kills me. RIGHT IN THE KOKORO.

(via SqueezeltPlushies on etsy)




This is so so beautiful. I am very tempted to try to make my own someday!

(via WhiteFauxTaxidermy on etsy)




I love wigs. And this one is just so beautiful and perfect! I need it on my head!


(via arda-wigs)




And lastly, I found this on pinterest a couple of days ago and need to try it!





I hope you all are having a great friday!

~Mariah~

No comments:

Post a Comment