Sunday, September 9, 2012

REVIEW: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

  
I've mentioned this bad boy quite a few times! It's about time I get a review on it for you guys :)
Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Trooper is a form of liquid eyeliner. It comes in a small selection of other colors which I will list below.

Skater - deep blue
Maya - deep brown
Lapdance - rich plum
Biker - dark smoke

They all come in a sleek black packaging that is very pen like. Silver lettering describes the product's name along with sizing information and the place it was made (korea)


Now the best part about this liner is the tip. It's not your typical felt tip liner by any means! It's actually a brush! It's very soft and flexible, making it easy to do quick and precise strokes for that perfect wing. 
"Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality."
I haven't made any temporary tattoos with this, nor do I think I will. I can vouch for that water-resistant part though. Once this liner sets, it will not budge. I've showered and cried while wearing this (not at the same time) and it stayed put. As soon as makeup remover or vaseline touches this though, it comes off with ease WITHOUT staining your eyes! One of the other things I love so much about this liner is the fact it doesn't leave anything behind after removal.

I should also mention a couple of side notes on this product.

 After opening, this will be good for 6 months
 Color payoff is very very opaque
 0.02 fl oz/0.55 mL


I hope you all enjoyed this review! I have another one that will be listed in a day or two on the Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara!

 
 Thank you for reading, and I hope you all had a great weekend!


~Mariah~

12 comments:

  1. I love Kat von D's packaging! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, me too!! For all her makeup! I have two of her lipsticks and one of her palettes and they are all so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Great review I need to try this out I have heard so many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review that liner looks pretty awesome might have to try it out myself! Also one of your newest followers, found you on the blog hop over at blog love therapy ! Would love if you came and checked out my blog as well!

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I'll go check out your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower and i love the post about the kat von d tattoo liner :) I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog :) I really love how crafty you are! Definitely followed back!

      Delete
  5. Great review! I think I'll check this out the next time i'm in Sephora

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! It's amazing and I will definitely keep buying this :)

      And I love your blog!

      Delete
  6. omg.. im gonna check this out! i love waterproof stuff because my eyes tend to get watery a lot! thank you so much :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you're very welcome! I hope this stuff works out for you :D

      Delete