Thursday, September 27, 2012

Comfort Zone Tutorial Part 2!

Hello!
Today Boo and I filmed another video and it turned out really great! I should probably start paying him for how much better these videos are! :p

Anyways, I did another look using the Comfort Zone palette (which I just so happen to be giving away)
So please watch it and let me know what you think! <3



PRODUCTS USED:
-Too Faced shadow insurance
-NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
-Eyeko fat eye stick (i think it's in Old Gold)
-Wet N Wild's Comfort Zone palette
-Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
-Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Trooper
-Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara
-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner
-Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Blush
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Foundation


~Mariah~

No comments:

Post a Comment