Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Leaves Tutorial!

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!

So today I was inspired by the beautiful changing colors of the leaves that are all around me! It's officially Autumn here in the USA and I'm loving it! October is my all time favorite month and Halloween is my favorite holiday! I have a few ideas that i'd like to post, so hopefully I can get to it! Anyways, here is the video!







PRODUCTS USED:
-NYX jumbo eye pencil in MILK
-e.l.f. eye primer in SHEER
-the Balm's NUDE TUDE palette
-Wet N Wild's COMFORT ZONE palette
-NYX loose pearl eyeshadow in ORANGE ZEST PEARL
-e.l.f. single eyeshadows in PEBBLE and SADDLE
-KVD tattoo liner in TROOPER
-loreal voluminous full definition mascara
-NYX single eyeshadow in WHITE
-revlon colorstay whipped creme foundation
-revlon just bitten kissable lip stain in CRUSH




I hope you guys enjoyed this look!

~Mariah~


3 comments:

  1. Really pretty. I have heard a lot Of great things about the balm nude palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry the video isnt showing up! :C youtube is acting up on me. but im glad you like what youve seen! :D

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful eye look! great job :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete