Sunday, August 19, 2012

Update!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a little while! I'm working the most hours i've ever worked in my life and it's dragging me down. On top of that , I hurt my shoulder pretty bad from sleeping on it weird and lifting heavy freight. Ahhh, I really hate my job and am gonna start looking for a new job in october. One of the employees at ULTA said they'd be hiring in october so i'm going to try applying there. *fingers crossed*

Just thought I'd update you all! I have a review coming up this week for sure after a pretty crazy and slightly gross experience with Fresh Farmacy, aha. I'm just gonna say, that stuff really works.

:p

~Mariah~

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope your shoulder is okay. I have had the worst neck pain from sleeping badly. Don't worry take your time.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your neck gets better too!

      Delete