Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BUTTERFLY SERIES!: Wall Brown makeup tutorial

This video turned out alright! I had to edit it a bit because I kept saying "UMMMM" and it was rather annoying! I think I need to make some practice videos so I get more comfortable being in front of the camera. Or maybe right some note cards down? 

Anyways, here's the video along with all the products I used and some pictures! Hope you all enjoy!




PRODUCTS USED:
-Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold
-Elf eyelid primer
-Sultry, Sophisticated, and Sleek from the Nude 'Tude palette
-Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette
-NYX loose pearl pigment in Orange Zest
-Maybelline fit me blush in Medium/Coral
-Almay pure blends in Bouquet
-Revlon Lipstick in Peach
-Stila lip glaze in Action








Thanks for reading/watching :p

~Mariah~




5 comments:

  1. So pretty i love the lid color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how the orange turned out over that Old Gold base!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Shhh, no you are the amazing looking one :3

      Delete
  3. hey hun I just nominated you for a blog award.
    http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/08/sunshine-blogger-award_9.html

    ReplyDelete