Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FIRST IMPRESSIONS Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara

WOW WOW WOW!
Okay I am not one to fall so easily in love with something. But HOT DAMN, this Mascara is the shit. I have gone from dreading to put a mascara wand near my lashes, to wanting to apply this to my lashes every second I'm awake. I can't wait to get more use with this so I can write a full review!

But here's my first impressions/unpackaging of the Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara!






Ahhhhhh, again I'm so sorry I was out of frame! Luckily the focus was on my eyes in this video and you could at least see the mascara's effect!

Anyways, here are a few pictures I snapped!




The pictures below show the difference in my lashes so perfectly! The eye on the left is without the mascara and the one on the right has it on!





I hope you all enjoyed this post and sorry I have made any updates in a few days!
Work has gotten slightly hectic! :c

I think in the very near future though, I'm going to start looking for another job. I had one of the girls at Ulta tell me they would be hiring in october so I think I'm going to apply just to see how it goes! If they are and I get hired, I will probably cry. Here's to hoping for the best! :)

Thanks for reading/watching!
I hope you all are doing well :)

~Mariah~




No comments:

Post a Comment