Tuesday, May 1, 2012

+Day 13: Why do you wear makeup?



I wear makeup as another form of expressing myself. 
I don't have the luxury of being able to color my hair pretty colors (due to work) and I rarely wear anything besides work clothes anymore. Doing my makeup is the one thing I will always be able to do, no matter what sort of job I have. I love all the ways I can apply it, all the beautiful colors and shades, and I love the thrill of the hunt when a new product comes out. 
Makeup compliments the natural beauty I already have and it's just so amazing that I am capable to make certain features of my face stand out. It takes years of practice and learning to fully know every inch of your face. And years more to learn the face structure of others. But practice is key, and the payoff is so rewarding. It's such an adrenaline rush (for me at least) knowing you've done a good job.

I know that others out there feel the same way I do, and i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who has a passion for this. :)

♥Mariah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment